There is a real buzz at Paint the Town Green - we are so excited about the future. PTTG is building a friendly and supportive culture where our people are listened to and trusted to do their job. We are a team of hard workers with positive can-do attitudes, working to the same core values of pride, trust, tenacity and guardianship.
Whilst we have listed roles we are currently advertising for, we always welcome speculative applications from talented tradespeople. Please send us your CV and cover letter.
latest job post 27.09.21: delivery coordinator
WHO YOU ARE: We are looking for someone who understands that delivering the right materials to our teams is an important role in ensuring we can meet our client’s expectations.
- You enjoy the freedom of planning your day, routes and activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- You like being part of a team but are also just as comfortable working on your own.
- You understand that you represent our company therefore are punctual, well presented and are conscious of keeping your working space tidy.
- You have a full clean UK driver’s licence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering materials to sites
- Running inventory control of materials and equipment
- Leaflet dropping
- Putting up marketing signs on sites
We work all over London so please only apply if this works for you.
As well as sending us your CV, please send a covering email stating why you would be the ideal candidate!
Pay & benefits: competitive
Working Supervisor - pod leader
We are looking for a working supervisor (pod leader) to join our team.
We have an ever-increasing stream of high-end work and we need the right person on board to lead a team of painters to deliver exceptional results. As the company grows, we will develop and grow our people with it.
Who you are:
If you are an experienced decorator who is ready for a fresh challenge and a chance to develop your leadership skills then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who thrives on the buzz of a busy environment and cares about delivering results. You know the importance of clearly communicating with others - be it your team, the clients or other trades.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Running a team of painters and decorators working on our projects
- Partnering with the wider team to manage timelines
- Coordinating with other trades to ensure smooth-running projects
- A practical, logical and agile mindset
- Managing work for the most efficient outcomes
Salary & Benefits
Competitive + Bonus + Company Vehicle
PAINTER & DECORATOR
We are looking an experienced high end decorator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
We know exactly the type of person we want. Someone who:
- has worked in a high-end environment
- is passionate about getting things right the first time and exceeding expectations
- is proactive about solving problems
- takes pride in what they do
- builds strong relationships with other workers on site, management, and customers alike
Although not an absolute, it would be useful if a full UK driving licence was held. Similarly, experience in hanging wallpaper would be a plus.
We work all over London and some of the home counties so please only apply if this works for you.
Any successful applicant will initially work on a sub-contract (self-employed) basis but may be considered for in-house career progression opportunities.
As well as sending us your CV please send a covering letter / email stating why you would be the ideal candidate!