SETTING THE SCENE
In an ideal world, your project would finish on time and within budget and your clients would be thrilled with the results - swiftly settling final bills and recommending your services to others.
But this doesn't always happen - sometimes projects escalate. Unreliable tradesmen, scope misunderstandings and accountability issues can all combine to create a stressful environment. Sometimes timeframes go awry and final costs turn out to be significantly more than your client expected.
With over 25 years experience coordinating projects, we can provide a single point of contact throughout the works, as well as enable you to stay focused on the design process while we handle what happens on site. We work with you so that you can enjoy seeing your ideas come to life - on time and on budget.
HOW WE CAN BE OF SERVICE
We have worked closely with prestigious interior designers on all sizes of projects across residential and commercial sectors. We have listed below how we hope we can be of service to you:
- We can organise and coordinate other trades
- We cover all aspects of decorating including wallpapering hanging
- We’re fully accountable and you’ll have one point of contact
- We have 25+ years of experience in decorating and refurbishment so we can advise and guide as necessary, helping to put together the scope of works and bring your creative ideas to life
- All of the trades we handle and co-ordinate have relevant qualifications and come highly recommended by us
- All of our team adhere to a Code of Conduct which means they not only carry out excellent work but are also briefed on how to behave in client’s houses
We would love to talk with you and see how we could work together.
Oliver Bea Design
Founder, Salvesen Graham
Manu Barbosa Bovill
Founder, Manu Interiors
Homeowner | Colour Consultancy