January 2021 Covid Update
Following the latest government guidelines and as part of the construction industry, we are thankfully able to continue operating during this lockdown. We fully appreciate that it’s an incredibly tricky time and that many of you may not want tradespeople in your homes, but we’re here if you need us and we have a strict covid policy in place for our team to adhere to. We are able to carry out estimates in your homes following social distancing measures though we also carry out estimates via Facetime which are just as effective and informative and a lot less disruptive.
We are currently taking bookings for the middle of February onwards – and now is a good time to book in any exterior work you may want done for when it gets warmer in March.
When we’re on site, we have the following measures in place:
- A two metre distance needs to be maintained by all parties
- Keep windows open to allow fresh air to circulate
- All staff to wear face coverings when moving around at work and working in a room with someone else. They may remove their face covering if they’re alone in a well ventilated room.
- Wash hands/ use antiviral hand gel regularly throughout the day
- Staff will not come to work if they have a persistent cough / high temperature/ loss of smell or taste. If anyone from their household has any symptoms, they will need to get a test and not return to work until the symptoms are gone and you have received a negative test result.
We kindly ask that all our clients adhere to these measures and help with ensuring the project remains covid- secure.
We would love to hear from you. Please drop us an email [email protected] with more details about your project.